Monday, September 8, 2008

literary tidbits

Wisful Love

- Roland Nitura –

BSCS I

Hear me , my maiden of beauty

With the twinkling sounds of the evening’s harmony

I stand before you , with the sweetest of my smile

I cant forget your innocent eyes for just awhile ,

I wish to hear your soft and lovely voice ,

Just to fill my heart , I have no choice,

I wish to be , how your day only one should be ,

But your glance to me , my endless love you haven’t see ,

How my heart feels ,

But with so much pain , I cant tell ,

But to loose hope, for my love so bright ,

I shall never be , as you will always be in my sight,

But , when my heart broke as my eyes turned away to see,

How you were happy on the arms of someone I can never be ,

I looked upon the sunset,

To be happy for you and never be upset.

Crush

- Brenda Arangorin –

BSSA I

Everytime I see you

My heart beats so fast

If you come closer to me

I feel so happy

Everytime I talk to you

I can’t look straight in your eyes

It’s because I’ve got a crush on you .

My Love

- Alyasia Mohammadi –

BSSA I

My love for you will never die

It grows stronger day by day

This feeling I have in my heart

Will always be for you

Every minute of my life

I’ve been missing you a lot

Every time I lay down on my bed

I see your face with a smile

When I look up in the sky

I see your face with a smile

That completes my day.

No comments: